Welcome to Laguna Components, Inc
Trusted Supplier to the US Navy for 33 years!
Who We Are
Laguna Components, Inc. was incorporated in 1980, and is a certified minority owned and operated government contractor in electronics components, with our sales office strategically located in Laguna Beach, California. We are committed to service.
Our principals, Shirley Izaguirre and Tony Villanova, have a total of over 50 years experience in general management, sales and sales management, distribution and service in semi-conductors, connectors, relays and general electronics. This experience is strongly oriented toward the Military and Aerospace industries and we are AS9120 ANAB certified.
Awards and Achievements
Proven, high quality personalized customer service supported with technical competence.
- 2013 Government Contract Award Number N68936-13-D-0023 for $9,250,000.00; Awardee Laguna Components, Inc. (DUNS 133386383)985 Tia Juana Street, Laguna Beach, CA 9265
- 8/3/2010 Government Contract Award Number N6893610D0053 for $4,500,000.00; Awardee Laguna Components, Inc. (DUNS 133386383)985 Tia Juana Street, Laguna Beach, CA 9265
- Laguna Components, Inc. is proud to have supplied components to JPL that are now roaming Mars in the Mars Lander.
- 2007 Congressional Order Of Merit - NRCC
- 2006 Busniesswoman of the Year - Business Advisory Council NRCC
- Winner:1988-Northrop Corporation Award of Excellence
- 1988 Supplier of the Year Award - So. Calif Regional Purchasing Council Inc.
- Winner:1996-Parker Hannifin Corporation Minority Vendor of the Year Award.
- 1996 Administrator Award for Excellence U.S. Small Business Admin
- 1993 Administrator Award for Excellence U.S. Small Business Admin
- 1993 Laguna Components, Inc. was nominated by Labarge for the Small Business Association Sub- Contractor of the Year Award.
- 1992 Laguna Components, Inc. was nominated by three major companies, Loral in Colorado, La Barge in Arkansas, and Lockheed in Ontario, for Minority Supplier of the Year.
- USBA - Administrator's Award of Excellence
- General Dynamics Convair Division - Quality Award
- Laguna Components Inc. also received the outstanding Minority Business Program Award for private industry from the Minority Opportunity Committee of Sacramento.
It is our corporate commitment to provide high quality personalized customer service, supported by technical competence. As a certified minority supplier, we believe our company's life-blood lies in the meeting our customers' supplier partnership programs. This strategy has enabled us to become a vendor of "first resort" for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
We gladly accept MasterCard and VISA orders.
Toll Free (800) 441-3506, FAX (949) 499-2345